We cannot control the weather, but BCI Restoration will be there for you when serve weather strikes. When called after a storm has damaged your home or business, we will respond immediately. Our first priority will be to remove any debris and properly board up and secure your property from additional severe and potential theft. After the storm we will assess any possible damage caused by wind, water and debris. We will dry out your home and restore the damage.
This Is How We Will Help:
- Emergency Board Up and Securing of Your property
- Storm Debris Clean Up
- Temporary Weather Resistant Roof Covers
- Water Extraction and Contents Drying
- Complete Reconstruction and Repair
When a storm has caused damage, the natural impulse is to immediately start the cleanup yourself. With the safety risk associated with storm damage, loose wires, broken glass and untested damaged structures it is to allow a trained Restoration Contractor to restore your home or business back to normal without delay.
How can you help, here are a few tips:
- Do not turn on TV’s, computers, lights or other electrical devices until they have been cleaned and checked.
- Do not touch fallen or low hanging wires
- Stay away from any areas that are wet and have electrical devices close by.
- If the power is off, do not leave any candles, lanterns, or other flammable devices unattended
- Do not operate generators, charcoal grill, gas grills or propane camping stoves indoors.